Women Sexy Push Up Shapewear Overbust Corset Bustier Corsets Waist Cincher Shaper Top Steel Boned Steampunk Body ControlWomen Sexy Push Up Shapewear Overbust Corset Bustier Corsets Waist Cincher Shaper Top Steel Boned Steampunk Body ControlRegular price $22.00 USD
About This Item
A corset is a garment worn to hold and train the torso into a desired shape, traditionally a smaller waist or larger bottom, for aesthetic or medical purposes (either for the duration of wearing it or with a more lasting effect). Both men and women are known to wear corsets, though this item was for many years an integral part of women's wardrobes.
Women Sexy Push Up Shapewear Overbust Corset Bustier Corsets Waist Cincher Shaper Steel Boned :
- Soft wear, high quality, with stretchy
- Crisscross ribbon lacing in the back
- Steel busk front opening with laced back
- Combination of several soft spiral bones
- Color: Black
- Material: Jacquard
- Package: 1 x Women Corset + G-string
The Common Sense About Corset:
- Short corsets have been used as light corsets for sleeping or light corsets that may be used next to the skin or over clothing. There are also elastic girdle belt styles that have been used on the inside of shape-enhancing garments, on their own as shapeware (items designed to be worn under and not be visible that help smooth, shape the figure to improve look of the wearer.)
- There are a number of modern fashions that resemble the styles of the past, from wide elastic belts to actual modern corsets. The trend and styling of these belts moves rather quickly but the basic design remains the same: elastic in the back with some sort of closure in the front meant to define the waist or accent an outfit.
- The more traditional boned styles of corset still exist in modern corset making. The corset styles that best represent this classic waist cincher fashion are 'Spanish belts' that can also come with elastic in the back, and act very much like the more modern belt-like styles.
- More classic corset styles from which lighter corsets have adopted their fit and function are still available. They work basically the same way as the elastic and lighter styles, accenting an outfit or defining a waist, but they also offer better back support. Some serve as a fashionable alternative to certain kinds of medical back braces
How to clean your corset?
- You can't normally chuck a corset in the washing machine with everything else.
- Most corsets need to be dry cleaned or hand washed, and they should be cleaned only rarely.
- Where possible, wear something between the corset and your skin to reduce the frequency of washes.
How To Determine Your Perfect Fit?
Corset is in order to make a more slender body,please don't compare with the general clothes' size.Please use our own Size Chart guide located on the left of the product image,do NOT use the Walmart size guide.
The corset is designed by waist size, please choose your corset according to your waistline. If you are not sure what size you would need.Please leave your measurment to us,we can pick up the size for you.
- Hand Wash Cool Separately, Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed, Do Not Dry, Do Not Iron, Do Not Wring or Twist Line Dry, For Best Results, Rinse and Line Dry Immediately After Use.
- 2.Size: There are 9 sizes (S/M/L/XL/2XL/3XL/4XL/5XL/6XL) available for the following listing. please allow 1-2cm differs due to manual measurement, Thanks!
- 3. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!