3 Pairs Rubber Cleaning Gloves For Health & Household , Kitchen Thickening PU Long Sleeves , Non-Slip Grip Waterproof Dishwashing Latex Glove - Prevent Hand Skin , For Car , Window , Utensils Large
- Unique non-slip texture design increase holding force, avoid slipping hands while washing dish or doing other chores.
- Long sleeve design avoid water seeping into the gloves when the water level is high.Size:S:Palm width less than 7.5cm.M:Palm width between 7.5 and 8.5cm.L:Palm width greater than 8.5cm
- Beautiful color, elegant appearance, easy to wear, protecting your hands when using detergents.
- Usage: daily household, washing bowls, plates, utensils, clothes, and more.
- It takes 7-15 business days to arrive.We invite you to add this product to wishlist.Up to 50% discount off free gift.
Details: Description: Made of soft rubber material,lining with warm velvet,perfect to use in winter .
Anti-skid design on the palm and fingers can prevent things not easy to fall off.
Long sleeve with elasic ribbons ,protect your sleeves from getting wet.
With belt loop on sleeve ,convenient for hanging to dry .
Suitable for dish washing ,cleaning and doing other housework.
A rubber glove is a glove made out of rubber. Rubber gloves can be unsupported (rubber only) or supported (rubber coating of textile glove).
Its primary purpose is protection of the hands while performing tasks involving chemicals.
Rubber gloves can be worn during dishwashing to protect the hands from detergent and allow the use of hotter water.
Sometimes caregivers will use rubber gloves during the diaper changing process to prevent contact with the child's fecal material/urine.
Health professionals use medical gloves rather than rubber gloves when performing surgical operations.
Household rubber gloves have been used for washing dishes and cleaning in the home since the 1960s.
Many different designs of gloves have been available in a multitude of colors but traditional designs are yellow or pink with long cuffs.
While these still remain the most popular patterns today, gloves can be obtained that range from wrist-length to those that are shoulder-length. There are even gloves that are pre-attached to shirts and bodysuits for added protection.